En7788-英语阅读网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

FdmHtmBgn  Cold water!  FdmHtmEgn  [复制链接]

发表于 19-4-5 20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 FdmHtmBgn 

A man went to visit his 90 year old grandfather and while eating the breakfast of eggs and bacon prepared for him, he noticed a film-like substance on his plate. So he says, "Grandfather, are these plates clean?"

His grandfather replies, "Those plates are as clean as cold water can get them, so go on and finish your meal".

That afternoon, while eating the hamburgers his grandfather made for lunch, he noticed many little black specks around the edge of his plate, so again he asked, "Grandfather are you sure these plates are clean"?

Without looking up from his burger, the grandfather says, " I told you those dishes are as clean as coldwater can get them, now don't ask me about it anymore".

Well, later that day, they were on their way out to get dinner. As he was leaving the house, grandfather's dog who was lying on the floor started to growl and would not let him pass.

"Grandfather, your dog won't let me out".

Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching, his grandfather shouted, "Coldwater, get your butt out of the way"!

FdmHtmEnd 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|En7788-英语阅读网  

GMT+8, 24-3-29 17:39 , Processed in 0.160507 second(s), 29 queries .