En7788-英语阅读网 :Bartender, Give Me Another! 酒保,再来一杯!

En7788-英语阅读网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

FdmHtmBgn  Bartender, Give Me Another! 酒保,再来一杯!  FdmHtmEgn  [复制链接]

发表于 19-6-29 06:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 FdmHtmBgn 

Bartender, Give Me Another! 酒保,再来一杯!

A man walks into a bar. He is obviously drunk and staggers up to the bar, seats himself on a stool and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender politely informs the man that it appears he is drunk and cannot be served any more alcohol. The bartender offers to call a cab for him.

有个人走进酒吧,一副醉醺醺的模样摇摇晃晃地走到吧台,往凳子一坐,向酒吧要杯酒喝。酒保客气地跟那个人说他看起来已经醉了,不能再给他酒喝,并提议要帮他叫部计程车。

The drunk is briefly surprised, then softly scoffs, grumbles, climbs down from the bar stool, and leaves.

醉汉一时错愕,随即轻声地边嘲笑边发牢骚,从吧台凳子上爬下来走人。

A few minutes later, the same drunk stumbles in the side door of the same bar. He hollers for a drink.

过了几分钟,同样那名醉汉又踉跄地从同一间酒吧的侧门进来,叫喊着要酒喝。

The bartender comes over and refuses service to the man and again offers to call a cab. The drunk looks at the bartender for a moment angrily, curses, and shows himself out the side door.

酒保过来说不能给他酒喝,再次提议帮他叫部计程车。醉汉生气地看了酒保一阵子,咒骂了一下,从侧门离开。

A few minutes later, the same drunk bursts in through the back door of the bar. He sits on the bar stool, and orders a drink. The bartender comes over and reminds the man that he is drunk and will be served no drinks. He then tells him that he can either call a cab or the police immediately.

又过了几分钟,同样那名醉汉从酒吧后门闯进来,坐在吧台凳子上要点酒喝。酒保过来提醒他说他已经醉了,不能再给他酒喝;接着告诉他,看是要立刻叫计程车还是叫警察。

The surprised drunk looks at the bartender says,"Man!How many bars do you work at?"

醉汉吃惊地看着酒保说:“我的天!你到底在几家酒吧工作啊?”

FdmHtmEnd 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|En7788-英语阅读网  

GMT+8, 24-3-28 20:48 , Processed in 0.091073 second(s), 27 queries .